Reading Week 15 Part A: Sita Sings The Blues

I watched Sita sings the blues. It was very comical especially with the storytellers messing up every so often. I think knowing the original story of Sita and how she also had powers I was thinking have a scene where she is gonna end Ravana's life but then decided not to because again her husband is supposed to be the one to save her as she mentioned in the story. I another scene that I really enjoyed from this episode was when they told them how they were being banished for 14 years. I think using this video to recreate a story is going to be a challenge because it was comical in very serious elements. I think I can manage to create a funny element in this story. I found Sita to be very similar to Betty Bop in this story, so I may look into elements of that to create this week's story.
Source:IMDB


Story:Sita Sings The Blues

Comments

  1. Hey Dacia! Just getting my last comments out of the way so I can make sure I have the grade I need! A lot of people watched this video after we read the Ramayana, but I never got the chance! Now that I read this I kind of wish I had. It seems like it would be a much more comprehensible version that I could understand the characters and stories due to the visualization with it. I could never fully picture the characters so I can see how this would have helped

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary