Reading Week 15 Part B: Sita Sings the Blues

I really like the in-between characters of the storytelling. I think that I could do a scene similar to the one where they are all running to Sita as she is going back to her mother. I think that would be a nice scene to recreate but make it similar to a game show. The contestants would be Rama and her two sons. I also could do something like how when Dave emailed Nina to break up with her but make it Sita and Rama and make it more modern. But I really do think I will stay with the Betty Boop theme or maybe even Olive from Popeye cause I also felt like that was something that this movie reminded me of. The balance of comedy and seriousness will be really hard to tackle but I think I can do it.
Source: Indian Epics
Bibliography: Sita Sings The Blues
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary