Assignments

Assignments

I think that I am most excited to see the different types of writing styles that my classmates come up with. I am also just a little nervous about projects, they give me slight anxiety because even though I am no artist I am a perfectionist at heart. I think I would more likely do the extra reading if it came down to it. I am VERY excited about the readings just from reading the few storybooks of past students and be able to compare them to the stories that I read in my Gods and Hero's in Art class that I took two years ago here. I really enjoy the aspect of having absolute control of how this class works. Which is something that you really don't get to experience in a traditional classroom setting.  I am nervous but also excited to see how this class will pan out. 
Nervous Excitement
Source:Flickr 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary