Favorite Place

Favorite Place

As you can probably tell my favorite place is the University of Oklahoma. I am not really sure why this is my favorite but when I starting thinking about where my favorite place might be this place was the only thing I could think of besides sleep. I think this might be my little special place because this was where I got my first glimpse into adult life and I also got to decide what I was doing and not someone else making my choices for me. I got to be me and this place is where I discovered  myself but that's what college is supposed to do right.


University of Oklahoma- Bizzell Memorial Library
Source: Flickr

Comments

  1. Justdacuia, I completely agree with you I believe that the University of Oklahoma is definitely one of my favorite places we have everything here- The great reading room that gives you a feeling of being at hogwarts where even if you drop a small pencil it attracts attention of everyone in the room definitely one of the very quite and focused places to study. We have Oklahoma mEmorial Union in order to play pool socialize, my personal experience is that Starbucks shop is the best places and that we can use our exchanges and points there makes it even better.The greenery and well trimmed grass with squirrels running around gives a feeling of being at garden every time you get out of a class. I would definitely say- Live at University.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dacia! I really liked reading this blog post. The University of Oklahoma definitely feels like home to me and is one of my favorite places as well. Every time I go on campus I find something different that sticks out to me and makes me happy to go to this school. I agree with you that this is a place where everyone can find a place for them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary