Week 2 Reading Overview

The main reason I choose the free domain because its mostly online and I don't have to go searching for it and I can access it on my phone at work or on the go which makes it really convenient for me especially since I don't take my back pack to work but my phone is always on me. The reason I choose the Ganga comic was because the comic book cover reminded me of a Greek mythology story how how one of the goddess's was born from Zeus's head and I like to make connections on stories because it helps me remember stories better. I then chose Shiva Parvati because I like to see how love stories are portrayed in different cultures. Is it similar to American culture or do that always have happy endings like in fairy tales.  For the videos I love food so when I see something about food I am more than likely inclined to click it and see what type of food will be mentioned. I was pleasantly surprised when I saw butter and I'm not sure why but it was probably because that is an ingredient that I am used to cooking with. I choose this picture because Shiva keep popping up everywhere so I thought she would be a great choice to make the face of my blog post.
Shiva
Source:Flickr

Comic Stories:
Ganga
Shiva Parvati

Videos
Food for the gods
Hindu Creation Stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary