Week 11 Krishna Part B

I watched the YouTube version online. I like that it was fast past however I don't know if I liked the stories. They weren't bad but thematically I didn't like the elements in the story. I remember a lot of elephants being in the stories which kind if gave me an idea to maybe do a dream sequence where Krishna keeps running into an animal and not necessarily a elephant but a way smaller animal that is very aggressive like a raccoon or a honey badger. I could make like a joke story and do a mixture of that very old viral video on honey badger don't care and mix it with fights from Krishna. I could also do an adopt parent story and tie it in with the story of Krishna taming the bull. I know that may be a possible problematic topic and am very hesitant to write on that so I don't offend anyone. Although, I could use a stray animal that has a rabid personality that warms up to its owner over time as they are shown kindness to them. I think that maybe the way that I go. There was also a elements of a lost love story which would be very interesting since he was not allowed to marry and he attempts to run from his destiny but destiny straightens him out and forces him to get back on track. Then have a Romeo and Juliet type ending. Overall I think this story week will be a challenge to write. I do think that I am getting better at trying to tie in elements from the story that I don't identify with  and coming with something that I can enjoy.
Source:Rabid Dog
Bibliography:  YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary