Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think the feedback that I am receiving is very nice. The comments that I receive make me  feel like my writing is way better than it actually is. I think that encourages me to write better and that maybe my ideas for writing aren't all that bad or off the wall. I do wish that people would pick out my grammatical errors. I know for a fact I am far like very far from perfect.

I try to compliment how they write not even necessarily the story its self. I try to mention how the story flows.  I also try to tell them if i notice grammatical errors if I noticed them. I also try to do a compliment sandwich. Which is compliment critics, and then compliment. So you always end on a positive not.

I don't know if I feel connected but it could be because I feel like online presence are not the person their self. I think that idea comes from staged everything online. I do feel like the comments are genuine. I think my introduction post does tell 'me' pretty well.

I think I need more people to point out my grammatical  errors. I like my introduction I think you can see the growth as my post go on.
Components of Feedback
Source: Growth Mindset

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary