Week 8 Progress

I think I can be doing a lot better than I am right now.  I think I am most proud of overcoming my fear of writing in this class. I think my weekly routine is coming alone as well. I switch work schedules in the year and I think that’s what threw me off the most is adjusting to that so that I can work out perfectly how to balance working nearly full-time and going to school full-time.  Coming up with ideas I think of the reading notes assignments or reading other people’s stories are my favorite part of the class I get to see how they think about The readings and what they come up with as well. I want to avoid missing many assignments!  I will be using the extra credit options from here on out. The tech aspect of the class isn’t the hard part for me I think it’s just the coming up with ideas and developing an understandable story that engages readers but also retells another story.

Source:You Can Do It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary