Week 8 Reading and Writing


I think I hate my writing. Every time I sit down to write a headache forms. One, I am not good at knowing where to put a punctuation or when I should end the sentence. I write how I think which is usually a jumbled mess and usually scattered. That's where I got the idea to make the cover of my google site a women with a bunch of scenery on her head because that's how I think and often times I don't know what to write about. I think I often pull the smallest details out of the story and not the central theme of a story because I think it gives me more creative freedom to make it my own.  On the brighter side I do think that I am not as anxious as I was writing in the first few weeks of class and for that I am proud of myself for. So far my favorite reading has been Sita. I think to just come and go from the Earth is pretty mysterious. I also read her story in a comic version so I think that's what set the story apart from the rest.


Cover of My Project
Source:Whimsical Art
 As for my blog, when I pull it up to make sure it is published the words are not in the write space but when I go to other blogs it is correct. I am not sure if it is just how my computer reads the site or if I need to do something when I am typing the blog. I just hope its not doing it to the other students when they try to access my blog.
My Blog From My Computer
I think my week 7 story was my favorite because I think it shows how I take a small minute detail out of a larger story that is not the central focus and really be able to create my own thing. I think also the fact that it was so far fetch from the actual story just makes it that much funnier to me at how my mind works.

Fangs
Source:Flickr
But for the future I think I will try to maybe have my friends read a story or try not to be so hard on myself. This is a school and I should be learning and growing so its okay that I am not perfect at it as long as I keep trying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary