Week 9 Reading Online Film A

I read/ watched the online film. It was a different experience. I think I had an easier time following the story with the online film then the reading. Like if I would gave watch the film and then did the reading, I think things would have flowed a little better for me. I also think the film leave more to the imagination. It allows you to fill in the gaps and I think it gives me or creative range. I think it was to be expected because you can fit more into a book then in a movie. I think this retelling was more factual then story like. To me it didn't really give the characters emotions or motivations.  I think I would watch the episodes and find which story would interest me the most and then go and read that portion of the epic. I also really like this online version because I can control how I watch it and how fast the story goes. I often find myself stuck on a sentence or the names starting to blend together so it was a refreshing being able to get the same story in a new way but with the same stories.  Also the time it takes me to read the epic compared to listening to it way different because I will have to read a portion 3 or 4 times in order for it to sink in.

Source:Amazon
Bibliography:Youtube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Hot Mess

Story 6: The Second's Diary